You are now able to book an appointment for a flu vaccines online via your NHS App, or Patient Access.
Appointments for nasal flu vaccines for children aged 2 & 3 yrs old are also available to book online.
Who is eligible?
The majority of our eligible patients will have received a text message invitation, however if you haven't and you are unsure, check the criteria below:
- All patients aged 50and over (including those who will be 50 by 31st March 2022)
- If you are currently pregnant
- If you currently receive carer's allowance, or are the main carer of an older or disabled person who may be at risk
- If you live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is currently having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
- All frontline health or social care workers
- If you have any of the following long-term health conditions
- respiratory conditions, such as asthma (needing steroid inhaler or tablets), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema and bronchitis
- heart conditions, such as coronary heart disease or heart failure
- being very overweight – a body mass index (BMI) of 40 or above
- chronic kidney disease
- liver disease, such as hepatitis
- neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), or cerebral palsy
- a learning disability
- problems with your spleen, for example, sickle cell disease, or if you have had your spleen removed
- a weakened immune system as the result of conditions such as HIV and AIDS, or taking medicines such as steroid tablets or chemotherapy
If you already have a pre-booked face-to-face appointment at the practice, you can obtain your flu vaccine at this appointment. Just ask the clinician who is seeing you and they will accommodate this.
COVID Booster Vaccinations
We are currently able to offer a limited number of COVID Booster vaccinations over the coming weeks. As and when appointments become available we will be inviting more patients, however if you cannot attend one of the clinics offered at the practice, we do advise that you seek an appointment at an alternative vaccination site in order not to delay having your booster dose. You can book an appointment at a vaccination site by calling 119 or via the NHS Website
COVID Vaccinations for children aged 12-15
Please see the attached letter from NHS Lincolnshire CCG for information regarding these vaccinations.
COVID Vaccinations for Children aged 12-15
COVID-19 Vaccination Exemption
If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons, you can find information on how to apply for your COVID Pass here